Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Poor, Undernourished Butches of the World



For the past few weeks, I've been such the good lesbo-wife. Making sandwiches for her lunch, prepping the protein shakes, cooking healthy dinners.

My Love was whiney the other night about the KIND of sandwich in her pail while I'm on the phone with my best-butch-buddy. (As if!) My best-butch commented that there are poor, little butches out there who have no one to feed them. She would LOVE a sandwich...any kind. She COVETS my yummy salads with 20 ingredients slathered in homemade (sometimes) dressings. Would LOVE to just add water to her protein shakes that are lovingly prepared and ready to shake.

Now mind you, I would NEVER give up my girl. The sex is good. She works in the yard. Picks up after herself. Keeps me laughing. But sometimes, the appreciation isn't there.

And I'm doing this for her. FOR HER. It makes me wonder why I don't reserve this same kind of speciality for myself and the snacks that I allow myself.

Hmmm.

No comments: