Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Strange Days


I was in a funk yesterday. I think it's because things are so different now. My new girl has been here for about a month now. And
you know, it's just so damn strange.

After 10 years with th ex and things always being in an uproar...I'm not used to the calmness of it all. The help. The kindness. The love. I think the funk was because we have such a flat curve on the drama scale.

There are no blow ups from her. No threats. No crying and screaming. No throwing of knives, picture frames, etc. No withholding of affection. No, "I'm going to kill myself"....not reallys. No "I must have all the attention." No drama.

It's just day after day of good. I cook and prep things for her lunch. She cleans up after herself. We work out together and support each other. She's sweet and loving and so am I. The sex is phenomenal with tons of passion. When I'm in my Libra slug mode, she takes care of me. I rub her little pointy head for hours on end to her pleasure.

I have absolutely no complaints. I mean, well sometimes she doesn't put the liner in the trash can. Occasionally she parks behind me so that I have to move her truck. But come on...that's it. Those are the teensy little problems that I deal with.

Plus, the hot, lesbian sex that we have rocks my world. You should have SEEN the hot tub event last week....the neighbors could!

Did I mention that there's a house for sale two doors down?

No comments: