Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jumper Cables

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I seem to have lost my charge amidst the girlfriend from Georgia moving in and the house being in a complete uproar for three weeks. And honestly, I was nuts for three weeks before she moved in...so there...add that to the time table.

And now I'm up to 269. That's what I weighed this morning. Down from 270 yesterday which freaked me the fuck out. 270!!! How'd THAT happen? 269 is so much nicer, isn't it? It's only a pound, but it puts me in thee 260s which is where I've been for about a year and a half.

The body has changed during that 18 months due to the weight training, but the scale remains in stone.

It must be me. It MUST. BE. ME. That's the only conclusion left.

I'm not doing anything to change my weight. I'm not focused. I'm not "trying" hard enough.

Although, I am doing some things right. And that's what I've focused on while I've not lost any poundage. But it just isnt' good enough any more.

Time to jump start this body into a new place.

No comments: