Thursday, December 13, 2007

G-man Is The Shit!

Yesterday, upon arriving home, a huge package was leaned against the wall on the porch. No attempt to hide it. Mr. FedEx obviously has no snowman magic.

I knew that I had some kind of photo coming from G-man. He didn't explain what it was...just said to keep an eye out for a package. This is my booty from the Pay It Forward Game we played a while back. He let me play since he only had four people take him up on the challenge.

Opening it, I find this lovely adornment for my walls:


First off, the photo is gorgeous! It's a cool, misty morning on a river with perfect reflections of the trees in the water. But that's not the coolest part. It's hard to tell from my crappy photo of it, but it's comprised of small squares and that give the photo a really cool dimensional look.

I saw it and I knew where it had to go. The guest bath is precisely THAT color of green in his photo. It looks AMAZING in there!

Thanks G-man! You are the shit! I'll play Reindeer Games with you ANYTIME!

13 comments:

Leighann said...

It looks beautiful! YAY for goodies!

Jay said...

That photo is really cool!

G-Man is pretty cool too.

MrRyanO said...

G-Man takes GREAT pictures and this looks awesome! Congrats on the nice booty!...and on the cool gift!

Schmoop said...

Cool. If you ever have me over to stay as your guest, I'll have something nice to look at while I take a crap. Cheers!!

g-man said...

You all are too kind. Thanks. :) I actually had only one other player. Hers is the same photo but a different frame, I was trying to fit the frame for the person. I am really glad that you like it and found a place for it.

Does you saying that I am the shit have anything to do with where you hung it {wink, wink} ? :)

Biscuit said...

Well, if g-man is offering up reindeer games, count me in!

Very nice photo :)

Real Live Lesbian said...

Leighann: Ain't it though!?

Jay: Yes he is!

Rockdog: Which booty are we talkin' about?

Matt: Come on over anytime. Just leave the crap at home...mkay?

Real Live Lesbian said...

G-man: You're the shit. Accept it.

Biscuit: This could be fun!

Dana said...

Wow! The talent out here in the blog world is AMAZING!

buffalodick said...

Dana is right. It is amazing all the neat people I've come to admire while blogging...

Anonymous said...

Very cool picture!

If I get cool prizes in the mail, I'll play games too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift!!!

Odat said...

What a great thing to do!!!
Nice pic!!!!!
Peace