Friday, November 09, 2007

It's Not A Cock...But It Is Made of Glass


Butterfly Girl likes my cock....AND wants to play games. So, who am I to say no???

There's a little blogger game that Butterfly is playing on her blog.

Here are her rules:

"The first 5 commenters here will get a small gift in the mail from me. All you have to do is post this on your own blog and promise to gift the first 5 commenters on your post if they promise to gift the first 5 commenters on their posts… you see how it goes. What do they call that? The domino effect. After you comment jot your address in an email and click it off to me. As soon as you participate in the game I will get your little something in the mail."

Now, it won't be a cock. Mine's too big to send. (wink) But I'm also a dichroic glass jewelry artist. You WILL be receiving something of that ilk. They're pretty, sparkly and make wonderful gifts. (Hello men out there!)

Let the games begin!!!

Feel free to comment even if you don't wanna play.

P.S. You won't be getting the pendant pictured....but something quite similar.

19 comments:

Dana said...

I wanna play! Please?? Please??

I'm telling you, that pessimist Leighann has really steered me in the right direction!

I'll get the game posted to my blog momentarily. I'm a HUGE fan of shiny objects, especially if I can add them to my nipple jewelry collection!

Melissa said...

Not playing, but wanted to say how beautiful that is! Great colors and pattern.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Dana: Consider yourself first! You may play. ;) You could put what I'll send ON your nipple...but I'll want a picture. MMkay?

Melissa: Thanks. I'll try to remember to post a pic of the actual ones that I'll be sending out.

MrRyanO said...

Also not playing, but that is WICKED COOL looking!

How fucking talented are you??? Very cool! Where's your online store!!!

Have a good weekend!

g-man said...

What the hell, I'll play too if I am still in the top 5.

I have a one of the last iMac G5's (before they went all intel). You are trying to add a link to what?

Jay said...

"Any more ideas on how to add a link on a mac with Safari"

Use Camino. ;-)

Seriously, Mozilla Camino is a far better browser and works much better with almost everything.

That pendant is really cool.

/not playing

Cooper said...

I'd send mine but I can't figure out how to detach it.....damn.

Jen said...

Sign me up. Now, what do I need to do again?

***d'oh***

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

How beautiful ---- btw, love your cock!

fiwa said...

Hi - I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I won't play since this is the first time I'm stopping by, but that is a gorgeous necklace! You are very talented. I'll be back to see the picture of all the ones you send out.

Have a great weekend -
fiwa

Michelle said...

How to add a link on a mac with safari: Download Camino.

I'm on a mac too.

Anonymous said...

You sure know how to woo them!

*L*

gadzook_girl said...

ooh... shiny! pretty! sparkly! I don't have a blog so I can't play (will a brand new blog.. called.. WANT SHINY STUFF?? count? ah, possibly not) but do you sell? that is one of the coolest dicro pendants I have seen in a long time.

buffalodick said...

Not playing, but a very pretty bauble you have there...

? said...

I'm not gonna play, but I am a girl who loves a good cock. Your cock is quite lovely.

You have quite a talent with the painting and the glass jewelry, Miss Lesbian.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

You make those? Wow! I have no talent for anything like that.

DBA Dude said...

Geek Alert 2:

OK Then you will have to do it manually using the HTML which I cannot insert here because for some reason it is turning them into links.

So, look over here for the answer.

DBA Dude said...

Damn, forgot to add not playing either.

i am the diva said...

ohhh pretty...