Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tag I'm It

I have been tagged by G-man from Man Overboard with a 7 odd facts meme.

THE RULES are as follows:

* Provide a link to the person who tagged you, and spell out the rules of the meme on your blog.

* Share 7 (seven) random and/or weird facts about yourself.

* Tag 7 (seven) random bloggers with this meme and post links to their blogs at the end of this post.

* Let those who have been tagged know so by leaving a comment on their blog, and telling them where to find information regarding the meme they are now obliged to do.



1. The world revolves around me. It's taken me entirely too long to realize that perhaps I am one of those high-maintenance bitches. I have been called spoiled and brat for well, always, but I thought they were kidding since I'm an only child. I'm coming to think that they weren't. That they appreciated not my princessness. The weird part is...I'm a spoiled brat and I KNOW it.

2. My thumbs are on backwards. Yep, God flubbed my digits and now I'm cursed with these backward thumbs. If I hold my right thumb up to my left hand...it looks normal. HOW does THAT happen?

3. I prefer to GIVE rather than RECEIVE (except during sex and then I like both). This is precisely why I ADORE the Christmas season. It's my reason to blow all my extra money on the ones that spoil me!

4. I taste like strawberries, or so I've been told.

5. My doghter, Trace is diabetic and I am her nurse giving her insulin shots twice daily for the last 2+ years. We also test her blood sugar at every meal just like people do.

6. I weight train with powerlifters and can decline bench 160 pounds (not bad for a girly girl) and leg press 610 pounds.

7. My mother never weaned me from the purse strings. Just last week I received a Thanksgiving card with $100 bill in it. It always happens. (see #1) I get cards/money for all holidays including the 4th of July! I love my Mom!


I'm not a tagger. I never could run fast enough to play (fat girl). And I never have been one to follow the rules. So, play if you wanna, just let me know in the comments and I'll come see!

Happy Thursday, Ya'll!

22 comments:

Jay said...

Will your mother adopt me? Cash always makes me happy. LOL

MrRyanO said...

Leg press 610? Sweet Jesus! I used to work out with 400, but I'm pretty sure I left part of my colon on the machine...

Tink said...

How could you post about the thumb thing without a picture? You're such a tease.

Leighann said...

Hey, I have freaky thumbs too!

I'm playing but won't post until tomorrow, I already made a post for today!

Jeff B said...

#2 Picture please

#4 I wanna lick

#6 Damn, your girl could be in some serious trouble with thighs like that.

#7 Like Jay, I'm up for addoption

Schmoop said...

I'm with Jay, an adoption of me by your mom sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Cheers!!

Dana said...

I think I need to see your thumbs - mine appear to be interchangeable!

i am the diva said...

Great, now i'll be thinking of YOU next time i'm drinking a strawberry milkshake. LOL.

nice list there lady.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Jay: NO NO NO NO NO!

Rockdog: I've got some sexy legs under there somewhere!

Tink: First it's the picture, then you'll want a taste to see if it really tastes like strawberries...

Leighann: My freaky thumb sister!

Matt: Back off my mom! :)

Dana: Come look!

Jeff: Well since I had TWO requests, I tried to take a picture. But they don't look that backward in the pic. You'll have to come to TN to see them. I'll be at the upcoming fair.




Diva: My milkshake brings all the boys/bois to the yard!

Bobby D. said...

Interesting Meme, a fun read!

i am the diva said...

i has llama llove for you, my favourite llesbian, over at llaura's bllog.

Real Live Lesbian said...

d. ched: Awww..thanks

Diva: Really, your FAVORITE? (hoping you know more than 1)

i am the diva said...

i DO know more than one... and you're my most favoUrite lesbian with a blog. How's that?

buffalodick said...

When I was in my teens, our old poodle, Monique had to have an insulin shot every morning. I was the only one in the house who would do it- and she didn't mind a bit! Your weight lifting comment made me think of something I was told once. "Never let a girl sit on your face that you can't bench press off it"....

MamaMaven said...

Well done and thanks again for induldging me. My MIL is like your mom, so you can hang on to yours. I'll have to third or fourth the thumb photo.

Strawberries huh? Yanno the next time I an sipping one I am going to chuckle!

g-man said...

I hate having to share the computer at home... My wife and I play "Who was the last one logged in and leaves comments as the other person by mistake" game too much. {Sigh} Thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

I'm still a little lost on the thumb thing. SO is the thumb where the pinky should be? If so then you could be in like a freak show. No?

It's insane what people will do for pets. They know how to pick their people masters!

I've been tagged too. Again.

captain corky said...

"I taste like strawberries, or so I've been told."

Can I try? ;)

Real Live Lesbian said...

Diva: Now THERE's a compliment! Thanks!

Buffalo: Trace doesn't mind much either. Let's just get to the food part is what she's thinking. :) Excellent wisdom on the face sitting. Hadn't thought of that!

G-man: I was wondering how I indulged her! LOL

Butterfly: No, my right thumb is where my left thumb should be. They're just switched.

Corky: Only if you let me sit on the bridge! ;)

Michelle said...

You're a spoiled brat, too????

That is AWESOME!

Here's how bad I am....when I was 19 my grandpa bought me a brand new jeep wrangler and he put a vanity license plate on it that said "SPOILT".

I fucking loved that car.

DJ Andi said...

I did this a few days back on my blog...check out 7 things about me. You beat me to it - I wanted to see pictures too but I guess I will just have to see them live sometime.

Nothing wrong with being spoiled and at least you admit it.

Odat said...

Love the term "dogter" .....lol.
Great list....
Peace