Monday, November 12, 2007

Method Behind My Madness


Last week, my girl told me about some Ecco boots that she LOVED. Desperately wanted. ADORED THEM. But, they are expensive. Ridiculously expensive in my opinion. At least for a butch who will wear them to work.

Yesterday, she showed me the picture on the website. They're $180. For a pair of boots. Butch boots at that. Not some burgundy patent leather number that would make me 3 inches taller (i.e. thinner looking) and would look darling with any number of outfits that I have.

So I ordered them for her. Not for Christmas. There's no waiting here folks. Just 'cuz I love her.

When I expose her to the Coach store and the handbag that I'll eventually want or those damn fine burgundy patent leather Franco Sarto platform boots that I'm head over heels for....

What can she say, but yes?

P.S. AND... since she rocked my world in the Lesbian Love Nest last night...she can have anything she wants! Boy was I glad to cum home!!!!



GEEK ALERT: Thanks to my geeky friends who told me to download Camino so that I can insert links like everybody else!!! You guys rock!

7 comments:

Schmoop said...

Okay the boot story was good, but I want to hear more about feathers flying in the rockin' Lesbian Love Nest. Cheers!!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Matt: Ha! I am SUCH a tease! ; )

Dana said...

Just wanted to offer an alternative eco-friendly shoe brand - Simple Shoes. You can find them at http://www.simpleshoes.com Although you won't find those Franco Sarto platform boots there either, they do have cute, reasonably priced, eco-friendly shoes

Real Live Lesbian said...

Dana: Those are cute!

buffalodick said...

Puss n Boots is one of my favorite bedtime stories.....

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I don't think I've ever had a pair of any kind of footwear that cost more than $50.

g-man said...

Heh heh she said butch boots. :) Glad you got your world rocked. Nothing better!