Monday, November 12, 2007

Mole on the Taco


My girl and I have a new favorite Mexican restaurant: Rosarios on Villa Place in Nashville. They have this fantastic Chocolate Mole sauce. Every time we even consider going out to eat...she wants to go there.

Today on her way back from Georgia we were talking on the phone and considering going there this weekend with friends. Of course, she brings up the chocolate mole.

Me: "That chocolate mole is all you ever think about anymore. I'm going to call in a to-go order and smother my hoo-haa in it."

Her: "We have avocados in the fridge. You could make guacamole to go with it."

Me: "I'm going to go wrap the bed in cling wrap. I'll be laid out with a naval full of guacamole surrounded by chips with a chocolate mole sauce on the taco for you!"

I think I heard her engine rev.



P.S. Check out the comments on the post below. G-man is a dirty, dirty man...and I love it!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I wanted to know all that! *L*

Schmoop said...

Ole'!!

Jay said...

You could be the human party tray at your next party! ;-)

MrRyanO said...

Are you available to cater for parties? I was thinking that would make a nice spread for the office Christmas party this year...

g-man said...

And you call me a dirty dirty ... :) I have always said all you need is a shower curtain and baby oil (or cling wrap and taco dip). I know I will be coming back to this post the next time I have to tell one of my kids, "Now you put that taco in your mouth and eat it before it gets cold. "

Unknown said...

Banana splits honey...that's all I am saying, definitely worth the saran wrapped bed!!!!!!
I don't make ya' laugh enough??? I must work on that, I love to get blogrolled, I am such an addict....blame Leighann, I always do!!!!

Keyser Soze said...

That cracked me up! I'm all about mixing food and sex LOL

BTW I hate to admit it but those weren't MY abs. That was just a pic of what I'm aiming for.

Evidently HNT this week will require the embarrassing comparison shot.

Dana said...

Oh, I definately wanted to Know "all that"! buen alimento!!

Leighann said...

I've never mixed food and sex. Obviously I'm missing something with all the talk of gravy, biscuits, and various condiments.

I must explore more!

buffalodick said...

That brings a whole new meaning to Holy mole'... (or mole' holey!)

Christo Gonzales said...

thats one taco thats sure to stay hot for quite some time, plus ick, I like my tacos a little sweeter than savory chocolate mole, at least this kind of taco.

Biscuit said...

Please tell me you took pictures :)

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

well....suddenly my craving for gravy has surpassed and I now feel the need for choco tacos ...

in all seriousness....I shall try this lovely eatery when the hubbs and I hit nashville for spring break (lame I know... we'll meet the inlaw there to "dump", I mean drop the kids off to go spend the week in IL while we spend a blissful weekend kid free...now if we can just refrain from making another kid that'd be the ticket)..... any other eatery suggestions? nightlife? last time we just wandered around to a few bars....of course including coyotes..I'm such a bar whore

Odat said...

Guacamole and chocalate??? I don't care what it's on...doesn't sound so good to me! lol.
Peace

i am the diva said...

hm.... that sounds tasty... hope it was as good in real life. ;)


...hot...

Melissa said...

You have a wicked imagination and I can't stop picturing a guacamole-filled navel surrounded by chips.

Hmm. Hungry now.