Monday, November 12, 2007

Cummin' Home (at the request of Matt)

I spent the past weekend with my mother's redneck family at our big ol' lodge in Jamestown, TN. Most of them came up from Pulaski...with the exception of my City Mouse Cousin that lives in Atlanta.

It was interesting. My head still hurts from all of the redneck saturation.

But this story is about cummin' home, isn't it? (smile)

We spent TWO lonely nights apart.

She nary (see, I was with them for too long) got a phone call from me. I was too busy learning to make biscuits from scratch without a recipe (I'll make someone a good wife someday), making hot sausage gravy, pissing off my cousin Shirley, catering to and cleaning up after a buncha' lazy redneck men (again with the good wife shit) and driving a crowd up to Muddy Pond.

By last night we were ready to see each other. She began teasing me mercilessly on the couch after she cooked for me. I thought that I was too tired to feather the Lesbian Love Nest. I was wrong. (wink)

She threw me down on the big, fluffy red comforter and I slid sideways on the bed. As she lowered herself down, the cuts in her arms flexed. She pressed my breasts together and nuzzled her face between my monstrous breasts. Kissed back and forth between the nipples until I sighed, arched my back and closed my eyes...

Oh well, you folks are so creative....you come up with the rest.

What happened next?

Let's see what you've got! Give it to me.

18 comments:

Schmoop said...

You are so nice to honor my request...

As you lay there with closed eyes and arched back, she then reached for the quart of sausage gravy that you had brought home with you and smothered your body in it.

Drowning in the sound of soft moans and the taste of Jimmy Dean bathed in a white gravy, you began to...Oh Dear God, I have to go get a couple of tissues...

Cheers!!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Matt: LMAO...I never knew that sausage gravy could be so sexy!

Schmoop said...

Ha...Dont laugh your ass off; you've been working so hard on it. Cheers!!

Leighann said...

Damn, I had a great ending to your story but the whole sausage gravy love thing threw me off!

Sometimes it really sucks having such a short attention span!!

**going to check for gravy fixins**

Tink said...

Wait... You want ME to finish this? No pressure or anything. So then she um... uh. Kissed on down the happy trail until she reached the little man in the canoe. LOL.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Leighann: Need me to come over and make you some gravy???

Tink: How'd you know about my trail and the man in the canoe????

Leighann said...

oh yeah! Make my gravy baby! :D

little man in the canoe <-- that's hilarious!

Jay said...

I would try to tell what happened next but I don't have any of the premium cable channels so I don't get to see "The L-Word". ahhahaha

MrRyanO said...

Wait...there's more? I was supposed to last longer than that? I'm not 18 any more you know. LOL

g-man said...

Would it be proper lesbian parlance to say "man" in a canoe?

...until I sighed, arched my back and closed my eyes, feeling the heat of her body slip softly down my tummy still holding my breasts together.

As her sex slid over mine, our furry places ground in pleasure for a moment and she and I moaned softly. Sliding further down still cupping my tits, and gently squeezing my nipples with her fingers, I could feel the warmth of her own breasts touching my midriff.

The excitement is welling up as her hungry tongue finds my navel, and she playfully kisses me all around my wet sex, I want to feel her there, and I arch my back and moan trying to drive myself into into her.

Knowing that I am ready she begins to taste me, softly at first, then increasing pressure, and finding the spots she knows so well, I scream as the waves of orgasm flood my mind and body, the electric convulsions ebb as she diverts her attention back up my body and kissing my tits, then my mouth, she says "Welcome home."

captain corky said...

You came really hard and then put on an episode of Star Trek. Oh wait... That was me after reading your post. ;)

Real Live Lesbian said...

Jay: I don't watch the L-word either...ahem, don't need to! ; )

Rockdog: You're one funny dude!

G-man: GREAT ENDING~!!! You win and there wasn't even a contest! LOL

Cap'n: Star Trek?

Dana said...

Oh my G-man, that ending definately did it for me - I need a nap now. Leighann and I are having on Thurday, maybe I should bring gravy? I hear she has nice biscuits!

Anonymous said...

Holy toledo.

I think I know what to send you now.

*LMAO*

Unknown said...

G-man won hands down!!!!

You have a Pulaski there too? Thought you snuck up to Wisconsin, and was going to say I know we are a bit rednecked up here at times, but heck we do buy our biscuits from the store too.
Sausage gravy may have a whole new meaning for me now though.

Biscuit said...

g-man missed the good parts between "find the spots she knows so well" and the "waves of orgasm."

I could do so much better than that.

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

Suddenly I feel the need to make some biscuits N gravy...or at least hit the Whataburger drive through... and I see my girls are cheating on me here...didn't think I'd find out didja girls...

i am the diva said...

uhm.... i think a need a cigarrette and i don't even smoke.