Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sippin' a Smoothie....

And thinking about what I've eaten today. I had a 6 point WW meal for breakfast and it satisfied me until just a few minutes ago. Maybe I need a bigger breakfast? One that doesn't include chocolate?

For my snack, I had a grapple and a Carb Control Smoothie. Nice, very nice.

I met with Bonnie Young last night and had my first pallette knife class. I'm sitting here looking at my rendition of John, my pet rooster. Everyone wants to tough it. And I keep telling them, it's wet. And yet, they touch it. I think that's a great sign. I want my art to be touchable.

I actually feel good today. Normal...not nervous like I have been. Not yet anyway. I think the Irish Festival will do me good. Get away. Let Devi take care of Punkin'. Relax and focus on something else. See some different scenery.

I'm feeling satisfied today. Could be the good breakfast or the satisfaction from painting something that I'm pretty happy with. Either way, it's nice.

No comments: