Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back In The Herd


Last night I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting. All of us fat girls and a couple of guys sat around and talked about well, food mostly.

Kudos to my girl for curling up on the couch with me and looking at my Weight Watcher book when she could have been watching her favorite shows on the DVR. She paused the TV and we talked a little Weight Watcher. God, I am so lucky to have her by my side!

I am already feeling better. I have a plan. I can see myself at my goal. This should really be easy. Mwahaha-ha-ha. Yeah. Well, it's easy right now, and I'll take that.

Anybody got any supportive words? Say 'em now, say 'em later. I need all I can get!

P.S. It's Tuesday again, which means squats with the powerlifting coach. Prepare for the complaining to commence in approximately 48 hours.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for having the support of your girl! J. is supportive, too. If by supportive you mean he buys medium pizzas instead of large ones....You're going to do great!!! We're all doing it together!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Hey....every little bit helps! Thanks for the atta girl! Glad to have you in the herd, too! LOL

Leighann said...

Good luck to you! I think it's great that you've got a plan in place and the support of a good woman ;)

i am the diva said...

lucky you for the supportive partner... when i did weight watchers (back in the day) it felt like i was all alone cuz the hubby was pretty into his 'food'. so, i dieted, and he ate. that was frustrating. There's nothing worse than watching a movie eating carrot sticks while he's chowing down on Chips and Salsa!! No fair!!

lol

Anyway, good luck!