Friday, October 12, 2007

Hot Legs



I am working on some beautiful legs. They will be lovely when I'm done with them in about a year. I work them out at the gym twice a week. Tuesday for squats and Saturdays for a general pumping workout.

Last Tuesday night, we squatted with the 55 pound bar. We did six sets of five reps with a moderate stance. I even asked for an extra set. Wasn't tired and apparently I was a bit cocky.

Today, I can barely move. Every time I have to get up, I'm planning it. What can I do this trip? Get a drink, pee, grab the faxes, check the back door, etc. Because GOD FORBID that I have to activate the quads one more time than absolutely necessary.

Either the girlfriend isn't sore or she's not as whiney as I am. Probably the latter, huh? I just sent her some dirty texts for her lunch hour. I may get to work some of that soreness out tonight! (wink wink)

8 comments:

KellyKline said...

Yeahhhh ... I've been workin' out my legs three times a week. At physical therapy. Looks like my knees and hips haven't gotten the message that I'm not 40 yet.

Damn them.

Biscuit said...

Don't you love it when the pain doesn't set in until two days later. Right after you thought you got away with it?

The pic is niiice. I have a similar one of myself, only I was smart enough not to wear panties, 'cause I woulda snapped myself in the ass if I had tried that.

Leighann said...

*love* that picture, I have it saved in the "naughty stuff" folder, hehe

I send the husband what his friends dubbed "sext" messages everyday at lunchtime. It's an interesting way to spice things up eh?

Real Live Lesbian said...

Kelly:
40 ain't SO bad! (counts on fingers) I'm 42.

Biscuit:
Damn if you ain't right, girl. I thought, "Whew, I'm past all that serious soreness." Um, wrong. And since I skipped last night, I have a feeling he's gonna kick my ass next week!

I wanna see the pic!!!! And FYI: that ain't even close to being me!

Leighann:
LMAO at sext. I'm stealin' that one! I try to keep her guessing. I'm sure she doesn't open her phone for texts with anyone around anymore! She never knows WHAT she might find!

Michelle said...

Once, back when I used to have money, before I bought a house and stuff, I paid someone $75.00 for a private pilates lesson.

I couldn't even get OUT of bed the next day to go call work and tell them I wasn't coming in.

You think because there aren't any weights that you're not doing anything, but that skinny bitch put me through the wringer!

Biscuit said...

You cannot tempt an exhibitionist like that :) Ask, and you shall receive.

And,no, 40 is not so bad. Doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

KellyKline said...

Y'know, Biscuit, if you're gonna send it to ONE person, you gotta send it to everyone! Lol ... you are SUCH an exhibitionist!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Kelly:
Looks just like that girl up there!!!! Honest! Very impressive!

She's not hard to sway. God, I love easy women! LOL