Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not ONLY do I rock...

but I FUCKIN' ROCK!!!!

Get ready for the Tuesday Total on my Weight Watchers week.....

Are ya ready?

ANOTHER 4.2 pounds for a total of 8.6 in two weeks. Yes, it is benefitting me that I'm a big girl and I work out.

(waits for applause and pats on the back)

Thank you very much!

I am proud of myself. I am finally making an effort to take care of me, not just those around me. I prep my breakfast and sit down almost every morning AT THE TABLE and focus on the meal. I'm making an effort to change things up and not eat the same old crap all the tiime. And this week, I'm going to add cardio into the mix.

I hope all of you guys are having a great week!!! I sure am!

12 comments:

Jay said...

You do fucking rock!

Hell, I wasn't going to go for my walk today cause I didn't feel like it. Now I think I will!

Mike Minzes said...

Very cool blog! I will be back for more!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Jay: Don't I though? Get your ass out there and walk. Hell, if I were close by, I'd meet ya at the greenway and tag along.

Mike: Why, thank you. Ya'll come back now.

Leighann said...

Congratulations AGAIN! Send me some of your motivation!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Leighann: Whoooosh...there ya go! Did ya catch it???

Unknown said...

I need the motivation too...WTG that is so awesome, am so proud of you.
I figure spring will be my time to shine with weightloss....yardwork galore to make the gardens I want.
And maybe even remodelling a house.
Keep up the good work!!!

Michelle said...

Woo Hoo! You DO Fucking Rock!!!!! 8.6 lb in two weeks is amazing!

Yay, inspiration!

buffalodick said...

I'm losing some weight too. trying to eat less and stay more active.
When I really get serious, I go on the most effective diet known to mankind- "If It Tastes Good, Spit It Out" Diet!!

Nancy said...

You go girl!

I have lost 45 lbs. since April via Weight Watchers. I have posted about it several times. Keep with it, it works! I had been a fad/yo-yo dieter most of my life. Not gonna go there anymore.

Thanks for stopping by today =)
I'll be back to check on your progress !!

Melissa said...

Wonderful! And inspiring. Two weeks and almost ten pounds! Pats on the back for sure.

Odat said...

WTFG!!!
pEACE

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Good job! AND Cardio? you do rock!