Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Killing Me Softly with Coffee


I'm sitting at the window waiting on our Treat Treats....a SF, NF Cinnamon Dolce (3 WW points, thank you very much) for me and Caramel Macchiato for my Mother. We passed up on the Homemade Pineapple Cake that someone brought to the office. Major victory. I wanted to surprise her (and me!) with a Treat Treat (that's what Trace calls her milk bones.)

Starbucks Girl: "I'm sorry, Did you say three or thirty?"

Lady in Line: "Thirty"

Me, in my head: WHAT???? Thirty? Seriously????

Starbucks Guy reading my mind: "Yeah, she likes almost a cup of sugar in her coffee."

I watch Starbucks Guy pour and pour and pour and pour sugar in to a cup.

Me, outloud to Starbucks Guy as he hands me my SF NF Treat Treat: "Can I stay and see the 30 sugars person?"

Starbucks Guy: "She comes here regularly and we have an 'Always say YES' policy."

Well, I reckon they do.

5 comments:

Leighann said...

coffee - ew

coffee with 30 sugars - double ew!

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Well, did you stay and see her?

She weighed 110 pounds didn't she? I can just imagine her. The bitch. Life isn't fair.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Leighann: I KNOW!!! There couldn't have even been any coffee in her cup. Why not just save the $$ and go to the grocery and buy some cups and sugar?

GNG: She was RIGHT behind me and I couldn't see her...but I know she was one of those bitches that can't seem to gain any weight. Poor baby.

i am the diva said...

my teeth hurt just reading that...

Michelle said...

30 sugars? Why bother with coffee? Just drink a gallon of coke.

Do you think it was thick? Or syrupy? Gah! I am gagging just thinking about it.