Thursday, October 11, 2007

Goal 1: Reward 1



This week my goal is to hit the dreadmill three times for at least 20 minutes. I know I can do that, so of course I've already planned my first reward.

Rub me all night long! Or at least for the hour I'm paying for. K?

I will have earned it by Saturday and since rewards are best utilized when administered quickly, I'm getting rubbed right away!

Update: Two sessions on the treadmill down, one to go. Both were for 30 minutes and I HATED. EVERY. MINUTE. OF. IT. It's gotta get easier!

3 comments:

KellyKline said...

I have a GREAT masseuse out in Hermitage. Michael at Therapeutic Effects - you should try him!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Thanks Kelly!!!! I will. I just had a really crappy massage at a place in Brentwood. And I'M IN HERMITAGE!!!!

KellyKline said...

I'm in Mt. Juliet-almost-Hermitage, but I lived in Hermitage for about 7 years. I love love love this area.

Michael has been my masseuse for the past 8 years or so. I'm tellin' ya, after he gives me a massage I feel like I need a cigarette.

Good stuff!